Friday, February 26, 2010

Reflection GAME Plan

  • As I reflect on the GAME plan that I have developed and followed throughout the course, I have come to realize that there are many options avenues and approaches to integrate technology into my class room. Technology is a huge asset to have in your back pocket to broaden the knowledge base for all students. The technological networking is a fantastic way to involve students socially and academically. These 21st century learners are accustomed using technology to communicate and what a better way to involve students by using a learning tool such as a wiki or blogging or another networking idea to get students involved. As I summarize any of the new learning that resulted from my following GAME plan, I need to explain the impact of my new learning has had on my instructional practice. As I worked through this class I found myself researching the internet and processing plenty of information and data that could improve my curriculum and lessons. The biggest road block that I found was I am unable at this time to use these ideas or lessons because of our districts lack of funding and technology. It is a shame that our state will not commit to education and the funding of our public schools along with the improvement in technological resources. It is impossible to even think about using all of these wonderful ideas from my classmates and this course to improve my lessons because of the lack of resources.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment